BitLaw's Introduction to Software Patents
Software Patent Source Materials on BitLaw
Software Resources Articles on the Internet
- WIPO-Patenting Software
- This article was written by the World Intellectual Property Organization, and contains many
important tips for software developers that are thinking about applying for software patent
protection (including answers to questions such as as "do you really need a patent?").
- Patently Absurd
- An article on patenting software by Simson L. Garfinkel published in Wired Magazine (2.07).
- Software patents – Obstacles to software development
- The transcript of a talk by Richard Stallman
presented in 2002 at the University of Cambridge Computer Laboratory.
- End Software Patents
- As one might guess, this website is devoted to end software patents. Many good Resources
and interesting discussions on software patents can be found on the site.