150.3 Submission of requests.
- (a) Requests for the issuance of a section 902 proclamation shall be submitted by foreign governments for review by the Director.
Requests for issuance of a proclamation shall include:
- (1) A copy of the foreign law or legal rulings that provide protection for U.S. mask works which provide a basis for the request.
- (2) A copy of any regulations or administrative orders implementing the protection.
- (3) A copy of any laws, regulations, or administrative orders establishing or regulating the registration (if any) of mask works.
- (4) Any other relevant laws, regulations, or administrative orders.
- (5) All copies of laws, legal rulings, regulations, or administrative orders submitted must be in unedited, full-text form, and if possible, must be reproduced from the original document.
- (6) All material submitted must be in the original language, and if not in English, must be accompanied by a certified English translation.
[Added, 53 FR 24447, June 29, 1988, effective August 1, 1988; para. (a) revised, 68 FR 14332, Mar. 25, 2003, effective May 1, 2003]