1.1001 Definitions related to international design applications.
- (a) Article as used in this subpart means an article of the Hague Agreement;
- (b) Regulations as used in this subpart, when capitalized, means the "Common Regulations Under the 1999 Act and the 1960 Act of the Hague Agreement";
- (c) Rule as used in this subpart, when capitalized, means one of the Regulations;
- (d) Administrative Instructions as used in this subpart means the Administrative Instructions referred to in Rule 34;
- (e) 1960 Act as used in this subpart means the Act signed at the Hague on November 28, 1960, of the Hague Agreement;
- (f) Other terms and expressions in subpart I not defined in this section are as defined in Article 1, Rule 1, and 35 U.S.C. 381.
[Added, 80 FR 17918, Apr. 2, 2015, effective May 13, 2015]