1.1066 Correspondence address for a nonprovisional international design application.
- (a) Unless the correspondence address is changed in accordance with § 1.33(a), the Office will use as the correspondence address in a nonprovisional international design application the address according to the following order:
- (1) The correspondence address under § 1.1042;
- (2) The address of applicant’s representative identified in the publication of the international registration; and
- (3) The address of the applicant identified in the publication of the international registration.
- (b) Reference in the rules to the correspondence address set forth in § 1.33(a) shall be construed to include a reference to this section for a nonprovisional international design application.
[Added, 80 FR 17918, Apr. 2, 2015, effective May 13, 2015]