41.109 Access to and copies of Office records.
- (a) Request for access or copies. Any request from a party for access to or copies of Office records directly related to a contested case must be filed with the Board. The request must precisely identify the records and in the case of copies include the appropriate fee set under § 1.19(b) of this title.
- (b) Authorization of access and copies. Access and copies will ordinarily only be authorized for the following records:
- (1) The application file for an involved patent;
- (2) An involved application; and
- (3) An application for which a party has been accorded benefit under subpart E of this part.
- (c) Missing or incomplete copies. If a party does not receive a complete copy of a record within 21 days of the authorization, the party must promptly notify the Board.
[Added, 69 FR 49959, Aug. 12, 2004, effective Sept. 13, 2004]