§7.1 Definitions of terms as used in this part.
- (a) The Act means the Trademark Act of 1946, 60 Stat. 427, as amended, codified in 15 U.S.C. 1051 et seq.
- (b) Subsequent designation means a request for extension of protection of an international registration to a Contracting Party made after the International Bureau registers the mark.
- (c) The acronym TEAS means the Trademark Electronic Application System, available at http://www.uspto.gov.
- (d) The term Office means the United States Patent and Trademark Office.
- (e) All references to sections in this part refer to 37 Code of Federal Regulations, except as otherwise stated.
- (f) The definitions specified in § 2.2(k) and (n) of this chapter apply to this part.
[Added 68 FR 55748, Sept. 26, 2003, effective Nov. 2, 2003; 80 FR 33170, June 11, 2015, effective July 11, 2015]