1402.11(a)(iv) Office-Function-Type and Computerized Web Traffic Services
These services are essentially office function services (e.g., filing and record keeping) that happen to be conducted with the use of a computer:
- "Data processing services, in Class 35."
- "Computer data entry services, in Class 35."
- "Compilation of information into computer databases, in Class 35."
Computerized web services include website-focused activities the primary function of which is to promote, advertise or market the websites of others by improving a website’s visibility in search engine results. For example, the following are acceptable identifications:
- "Web site traffic optimization, in Class 35."
- "Consulting services in the field of search engine optimization for sales promotion, in Class 35."
- "Promoting the goods and services of others through search engine referral traffic analysis and reporting, in Class 35."