35 U.S.C. 383 International design application.
- In addition to any requirements pursuant to chapter 16, the international design application shall contain—
- (1) a request for international registration under the treaty;
- (2) an indication of the designated Contracting Parties;
- (3) data concerning the applicant as prescribed in the treaty and the Regulations;
- (4) copies of a reproduction or, at the choice of the applicant, of several different reproductions of the industrial design that is the subject of the international design application, presented in the number and manner prescribed in the treaty and the Regulations;
- (5) an indication of the product or products that constitute the industrial design or in relation to which the industrial design is to be used, as prescribed in the treaty and the Regulations;
- (6) the fees prescribed in the treaty and the Regulations; and
- (7) any other particulars prescribed in the Regulations.
(Added Dec. 18, 2012, Public Law 112-211, sec. 101(a) (effective May 13, 2015), 126 Stat. 1528.)